Contested Workers’ Compensation Claims

Our Lowell work accident lawyer has years of experience fighting contested workers’ compensation claims, find out how he can help you in this video.

Read Our FREE Workers’ Comp Guide


What should I do if my workers’ compensation claim has been denied?


I got a call from a gentleman the other day whose claim had been denied by the insurance company, which is pretty common. Essentially if a claim is denied, you can file a claim with the Department of Industrial Accidents in Massachusetts.Contested Workers' Compensation ClaimsIt’s eventually heard by an administrative judge, and the judge decides whether or not the insurer has to pay. It’s best to have an attorney that handles workers’ compensation claims in Massachusetts, not just a general practice attorney, to file a claim on your behalf. Most of the attorney’s fees are actually paid by insurance companies, if you prevail.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured during work and have questions about contested workers’ compensation claims? Contact a Lowell workers compensation lawyer at The Law Office of Jeffrey A. Young today for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.

Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel.